My day’s over, now I can go home and have tea and cookies, this is great.
my mom got that manga photo app and took the best picture ever
I should write about the heroine’s journey in video games more often.
- Them resting together and talking to each other before falling asleep. Bonus if one half gets the other to run their hand through their hair and down their back.
- Forehead touching.
- Stroking one’s head in that way where their hand lingers on their cheek or jaw, and giving them a soft smile.
- Slow, shy kissing that eventually just ends up being really calming and nice to both of them.
- One person doing or talking about something they enjoy greatly whereas their partner just stares at them with a small smile and slight laugh because wow what a cutie their partner is.
- Hugs around the waist from behind and nuzzling their neck while talking as casually as ever.
- Forehead kisses.
- Playful arguing that leads to playful, harmless elbows shoving into their sides while they laugh at each other and themselves.
- Gazing up at the night sky while laying down on theirs and pointing out different stars and holding hands and shifting closer to one another.
To be honest, Porter’s reaction to Sofia is pretty similar to how I think Rosalind’s would actually be. They have just enough in common that some kinship could be possible, but it would ultimately be a clash in ideology. Those two as angry ex-lovers would still be pretty interesting though.